PHONE: +49 6861 91 20 40
- University of Saarland, Germany (Business Administration)
- FernUniversität Hagen, Germany (Economics)
- Languages: German, English
- German Chamber of Tax Advisors
- German Tax Consultants Association
- German Chamber of Auditors
- Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (IDW)
- Union for the audit of medium-sized companies (wp.net)
- Advisors in International Tax Law
Prof. Dr. Christoph Freichel
Managing Partner – Merzig, Düsseldorf
Prof. Dr. Christoph Freichel’s main areas of expertise are data analysis, automation and digitalization of accounting data, national and international taxes as well as the supervision of tax field audits.
Christoph founded ALEGIS in 2004 together with Alessio Rossi. Prior to that, he worked for Arthur Andersen, EY and Deloitte in Düsseldorf. He became a Tax Consultant in 2002, Chartered Accountant in 2004 and a Specialist in International Tax Law in 2008. In April 2017, he became a professor for general business studies, accounting and taxation at the University of Applied Sciences (HTW) in Saarbrücken.