PHONE: +49 211 959897 13
- University of Applied Sciences, Munster, Germany (Business Administration)
- Languages: German, English
- German Chamber of Tax Advisors
- German Chamber of Auditors
- Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (IDW)
- Union for the audit of medium-sized companies (wp.net)
Certified Public Auditor/ Tax Advisor,
Partner – Dusseldorf
Michael specializes in preparation of consolidated and annual financial statements (HGB and IFRS) of medium-sized companies as well as their tax consultancy, group accounting, business audits, in particular annual and consolidated financial statements.
Born in 1973, Michael studied Business Administration at the University of applied sciences of Munster. He received his diploma in 2000. Michael began his career as an audit professional 2000 in the Düsseldorf office of Arthur Andersen. From 2003 to 2011 he joined Deloitte office Dusseldorf as Senior Manager. Since 2011 he joined the ALEGIS office in Dusseldorf.