TELEFON: (+49) 6861 91204 0
- Law studies at the University of Trier, the University of Reading (England) and the University of Münster
- Studies at the University of Finance (Edenkoben)
- Languages: German, English
- Member of the German Bar
- Lawyers Association Saarland (SAV)
- German Lawyers Association (DAV)
Senior Associate – Düsseldorf, Merzig
Katrin Michels specializes in tax procedural law, in particular the representation in tax audits, opposition and litigation proceedings.
She studied law at the University of Trier and the University of Reading (England). She passed her first state examination with a focus on tax law at the University of Münster.
Afterwards Katrin Michels completed a dual study program at the University of Finance in Edenkoben and worked as a tax inspector in the tax administration.
She completed her legal training at the Higher Regional Court Saarbrücken. She passed her second state examination with a focus on tax law.
Katrin Michels has been admitted to the bar in 2019.