PHONE: +49 6861 91 20 40
- University of Saarland, Germany (Business Administration)
- Languages: German, English
- German Chamber of Tax Advisors
- German Chamber of Auditors
- Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (IDW)
- Union for the audit of medium-sized companies (wp.net)
Tax Consultant, Chartered Accountant,
Partner – Merzig, Luxembourg
Frank’s main areas of expertise are IFRS, close the books procedures, valuation, audits of annual financial statements as well as group accounting and consolidation as well as business management advice and reporting.
In addition, he has expertise regarding tax compliance, tax accounting and special knowledge in the field of deferred tax advice.
Frank holds a diploma in Business Administration from the University of Saarland, Saarbrücken. He is a certified Tax Consultant since 2003, Chartered Accountant since 2005 and became Partner at ALEGIS in 2007. Prior to that Frank worked at Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young, both located in Eschborn/Frankfurt.