PHONE: (+49) 30 920314 500
- Law studies at Free University of Berlin
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin
- Part-time Master studies Mediation and Conflict Management at European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)
- Languages: German, English
- International Fiscal Association, Berliner Steuergespräche e.V.
Attorney, Tax Advisor,
Senior Associate – Berlin
Christian Weimann advises on tax structuring and the tax aspects of transactions. Among his clients are national and international private investors, companies and the public sector. He also advises his clients on questions of international tax law. Another focus of his work is the settlement of tax disputes.
Christian Weimann was admitted to the bar in 2014 and has been a tax consultant since 2017. Prior to joining Andersen Tax & Legal, he was an associate at Beiten Burkhardt. Previously, he worked for GSK Stockmann and in the tax department of PwC.