PHONE: +49 221 88835 519
- University of Muenster (WWU) (Law)
- Postgraduate Studies banking law und banking industry (WWU)
- Specialist Foreign Language Training in Common Law (WWU)
- Languages: German, English
- Deutscher Juristentag e.V.
Associate – Cologne
Klaus advises national and international clients in the areas of banking law, regulatory law and capital market law.
Klaus studied law at the University of Muenster (WWU). After completing his studies, he worked as a research associate at the Chair of Civil Law, Business Law and Labor Law (Prof. Christian Huber) of the Faculty of Business and Economics at the RWTH Aachen University.
Then, he completed the legal training at the Aachen Regional Court with stations at the Ministry of Finance NRW and Andersen in Cologne, as well as in Los Angeles and San Francisco. After successfully passing the second legal examination, Klaus has been part of the Cologne-based Andersen team since 2018 as a registered attorney.